As a physician-centered organization, we would like to thank all our stakeholders during this challenging and uncertain time. We are most appreciative of your commitment to improving the health of Ontarians during this pandemic.
Supporting Our Award Holders
We understand that COVID-19 may have an impact on research-related activities supported through the PSI awards. We are implementing several changes to address some of the challenges:
- PSI will extend all current award funding periods by 6 months.
- PSI will accept reasonable budget reallocations that are required due to reasons related to COVID-19 (e.g. cancelled conferences).
- PSI understands there may be delays to the start of your study. Please contact us when your institution allows nonessential research to begin and you know your start date.
- PSI will accept delays in submitting reports (e.g. interim/final reports) for reasons related to COVID-19. Please let us know if you are expecting such delays.
- PSI will review protocol changes resulting from COVID-19 on a case-by-case basis. If there are any significant changes to your research protocol, please submit a PDF package outlining your request, changes, and supporting details to the PSI Team via email for review.
PSI Team Working Remotely
PSI team remains fully operational and will continue to work remotely. We are happy to continue assisting you via email and other virtual tools for the foreseeable future.